- 7 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1 lb. or 2 cups small curd cottage cheese
- 1 lb. or 4 cups shredded monterey jack cheese (pepper jack would also be good or 1/2 lb monterey and 1/2 lb sharp cheddar)
- 2/3 cup melted butter
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, beat, eggs, milk and sugar together.
- Add in cheeses and melted butter and stir until well combined.
- Add in flour and baking powder and stir to combine.
- Pour into a 9 x 13 inch baking dish that has been sprayed with non-stick spray.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45-50 minutes until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Serves 8-12.