- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 pkg dry onion soup mix
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2 Tbsp mustard
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (16 oz) can of Pillsbury Grands Biscuits
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a skillet, brown ground beef and drain off any grease. Add the water, vinegar, onion soup mix, ketchup, mustard and garlic. Stir to combine and simmer over low heat.
- Meanwhile, roll out each biscuit into a 6-in. circle. In a small nonstick skillet over medium heat, cook each biscuit for 30-60 seconds on each side or until golden brown. Yes that is right, DO NOT put any oil in the pan. Now you could always do oil if you’d like more of a crispness to the outside, but it isn’t necessary and it is healthier if you cook them with no oil.
- Top the flatbreads with some of the beef mixture and shredded cheese. Makes 8 large flatbreads.