- 8 to 10 medium potatoes
- 2 (10 3/4 oz) cans of cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1/4 cup butter
- Peel potatoes and boil in a pot of water until tender, approximately 15-20 minutes.
- In another pan or skillet, cook onion in butter until tender.
- Drain potatoes and cut into small pieces. Mix potatoes, onion, and butter, with remaining ingredients.
- Pour into 9×13 pan. Cover with foil and bake for 1 hour at 350 degrees. Serves 10.
- Category: Sides
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American