- 1 Bosc pear, sliced (I used an Anjou)
- Agave or Xagave nectar, to brush on pear slices, just a little bit
- Red onion slices
- 1 Sandwich Thin or bun
- 1 Light Laughing Cow cheese wedge (I used regular Laughing Cow Cheese)
- Spinach leaves (I used baby lettuces)
- Fresh Rosemary (I used dry rosemary)
1. Heat the grill pan. Brush the sliced pears lightly with agave nectar. I used a pastry brush to do this. A little goes a long way. Grill the pears and red onion slices on the hot pan. Turn the pears over once one side is done cooking. This won’t take long. (I used my George Foreman Grill)
2. Toast the Sandwich Thin. Spread each half with the Light Laughing Cow cheese. Add the spinach leaves.
3. When the pears and onions are done grilling-place them on the sandwich. Add a sprinkle of fresh rosemary. Eat and Enjoy!