- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup corn syrup
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 5 cups Cherrios
- In a large sauce pan, combine sugar and corn syrup. Bring to boil over medium heat.
- Allow mixture to boil for one minute and remove from heat.
- Add peanut butter and vanilla to mixture and mix until smooth.
- Add Cheerios and mix until all coated.
- Drop mixture by spoonful onto waxed paper and allow to cool. Enjoy. (I get about 2 dozen from this recipe. It all just depends on how big you make them.