- 4 cups Kellogg’s® Crispix® cereal
- 3 cups Cheez-It White Cheddar crackers
- 2 cups small pretzel twists or pretzel sticks
- 1/4 cup vegetable or canola oil
- 1 (1 oz) pkg dry ranch dip mix
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon and herb seasoning (I use Mrs. Dash lemon pepper seasoning blend)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- In large microwave safe bowl combine Crispix, Cheez-Its, and pretzels. Set aside.
- In another bowl, stir together remaining ingredients. Drizzle over cereal mixture. Gently stir until evenly coated.
- Microwave at high for 1 minute. Gently stir the mixture. Microwave for another minute. Spread out on a cookie sheet. Cool completely. Store in airtight container. Makes 9 cups.
- Category: Snacks
- Method: Microwave
- Cuisine: American