- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese, about 6 oz.
- 1 1/2 cup shredded Monterrey jack cheese, about 6 oz.
- 2 Tbsps. all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 3/4 cup milk
- 4 oz. light cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup sliced green onions (tops only), divided
- 1 tsp. hot sauce
- 4 cans (15.25oz.ea.) Del Monte® Whole Kernel Corn, well drained
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Toss together cheeses, flour and pepper in a medium bowl; set aside.
- Stir together milk, cream cheese, 1/3 cup green onions and hot sauce in a 9×13-inch baking dish. Add corn and shredded cheese mixture; stir well to blend evenly. Cover and bake 30 minutes.
- Uncover and sprinkle with remaining 1/3 cup green onions and optional toppings, as desired. Bake 5 minutes longer. Serves 12.