- 1 box frozen puff pastry, 2 sheets thawed
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut 12 (5 inch) squares out of parchment paper.
- Cut each sheet in half. Cut one half into 6 squares and the other half into 6 strips.
- Brush the top of the squares in the melted butter. Press the buttered side of each square in sugar and lay each square sugar-side-down on its own parchment paper square. Then brush the top side of the square with butter and sprinkle with sugar to coat.
- Dip each strip in butter. Dip each strip in sugar and roll into a loose spiral. Place a spiral on top of each square.
- Lower the parchment paper squares into the wells of a muffin tin. Press each center of each pastry down to fill out the wells.
- Bake ay 400 degrees for 20-25 minutes until golden brown. Makes 12 servings.