- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup Jif® Creamy Cashew Butter
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/3 cup chopped cashews
- HEAT oven to 325°F. Line 8-inch square baking pan with foil, extending foil over edges of pan. Coat with no-stick cooking spray.
- BEAT butter and brown sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until blended. Add cashew butter, egg and vanilla. Beat until smooth. Stir in flour and baking powder until blended. Stir in cashews. Spread evenly in prepared pan.
- BAKE 35 to 38 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely on wire rack. Remove from pan by lifting edges of foil. Remove foil. Cut into squares. Makes 16 blondies.