- 1 Tbsp cornmeal
- 1 1/2 cups Bisquick mix
- 1 1/2 tsp Italian Seasoning
- 1/3 cup hot water
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/3 cup basil pesto
- 3 medium tomatoes, sliced
- 1 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella or 8 oz. fresh mozzarella, sliced
- 2 oz. diced or sliced pancetta or sliced bacon, crisply cooked
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, torn
- 3 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Heat oven to 350. Spray 12 round pizza pan with non- stick spray; sprinkle with cornmeal.
- In a medium bowl, stir Bisquick mix, Italian seasoning, hot water, and oil until soft dough forms. Place on surface lightly sprinkled with additional Bisquick; knead until smooth. Press dough on pizza pan. Bake 10 minutes.
- Spread pesto over warm crust. Arrange tomatoes and mozzarella in a circle on top of pest, overlapping tomato and cheese slices. Bake 15 to 20 minutes longer until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted. Sprinkle with pancetta or bacon and basil. Drizzle with balsamic vinegar.