- 1 (18.25 oz) pkg cake mix (yellow, white, or I used butter pecan)
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1 cup mashed bananas (about 3 medium bananas)
- 1 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl blend together the cake mix, eggs, oil, and bananas for 2 minutes. Pour batter into a greased 5.25 x 9 x 2.75 loaf pan.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes, then remove from the pan and allow to cool completely. Makes 1 large loaf.
- Category: Breads
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American