- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1 (15.25 oz) pkg butter pecan cake mix
- 1 (10 to 11 oz) pkg butterscotch chips (I think next time I’ll use half a pkg.)
- 1 (8 oz) pkg milk chocolate English toffee bits
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, beat, eggs, oil and cake mix together until blended. Fold in butterscotch chips and toffee bits.
- Drop tablespoon scoops of dough on a baking sheet leaving at least 2 inch apart. Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes. Allow to cool for 1 minute on the baking sheet, then place on a cooling rack to finish cooling. Makes 5 dozen.