- 1 egg
- 1 cup sour cream (can use Light)
- 1 cup buttermilk (or 1 c. milk & 1 TB lemon juice)
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- In a large bowl, whip the egg, sour cream, and buttermilk together with hand mixer.
- Then add in the remaining ingredients and mix by had just until incorporated.
- Drop batter 1/8 c. at a time onto greased griddle warmed to medium heat. Cook until top bubbles, then flip and cook until done. Makes about 24 small pancakes. (I made them bigger with 1/4 cup batter and it made about 12). Serves 6.