- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4cup peanut butter (not natural or oil peanut butter)
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/4 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup quick oats
- 5–6 fun size Butterfingers, chopped or 1/2 cup
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line your cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars together until blended and fluffy.
- Add peanut butter, egg, and vanilla and beat until well blended.
- Slowly mix in the flour and baking soda until blended. Do not overmix.
- Fold in oats, Butterfinger, and chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate dough for 30 minutes.
- Shape dough into balls around 2 Tbsp each. Place on prepared baking sheet.
- Press each ball down slightly to flatten.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 8- 10 minutes, but no longer than 10 minutes. Cookies will look underdone. Cookies will set as they cool.
- Allow to cool on baking sheet for 10 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack. Makes about 2 1/2 dozen cookies.