- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup water
- 6 Tbsp. Franks Hot Sauce (It has to be Franks Hot Sauce… no other sauce will taste as good)
- 1 1/2 cup brown sugar (use less if you want it more on the hot side)
- 1/4 cup water
- 5 1/2 cups coleslaw mix
- 2 stalks of celery, cut into thin slices
- 1/3 cup ranch dressing
- 3 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp lemon juice
- 16 slider size buns or rolls
- Place chicken in a slow cooker with the 1/2 cup water and cook for 6-8 hours until fully cooked.
- Remove chicken from the slow cooker and shred.
- Remove liquid from slow cook and return chicken back to the slow cooker.
- In a sauce pan, combine hot sauce, brown sugar, and water. Bring to a boil and boil for 2 minutes until sugar is completely dissolved.
- Add the sauce to the chicken in the slow cooker and stir to combine.
- Place coleslaw mix and celery together in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, blend together the ranch dressing, mayo, sugar, and lemon juice. Add to the coleslaw and toss to coat.
- Split open rolls and butter each half and place on a baking sheet.
- Preheat oven to broil. Broil rolls until toasted.
- Serve each roll topped with some of the chicken mixture and some of the slaw.