- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 rib of celery, diced
- 1 large carrot, peeled and diced
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 2 Tbsp chili powder
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 lb, cooked and shredded chicken
- 1 (16 oz) can Bush’s Kidney beans, drained
- 1 (15.8 oz) can Bush’s Great Northern Beans, drained
- 2 (15 oz) cans tomato sauce
- 1 (15 oz) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1/2 cup wing sauce
- 1/2–1 cup brown sugar (depending on how sweet you want it)
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- sliced celery and crumbled blue cheese, optional for garnish
- In a 4 qt sauce pan, heat oil over medium heat. Add onion, celery, and onion, garlic, chili powder, and cumin to the oil. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring often.
- Add chicken, kidney beans, great northern beans, tomato sauce, and diced tomatoes to the sauce pan with the vegetables and simmer for 20-25 minutes.
- Stir in wing sauce, brown sugar, and cream cheese. Cook until cheese is melted and sugar is dissolved.
- Serve chili topped with sliced celery and crumbled blue cheese to serve. Serves 8.