- 1 (9 x13 size) pkg brownie mix
- 8 oz plus 3 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 (16 oz) container Cool Whip, thawed, divided
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 (3.9 oz) pkg instant chocolate pudding mix
- shaved chocolate for garnish
- Prepare brownies according to package directions, using a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Cool completely.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar together for 2 minutes.
- Fold in 2 cups of Cool Whip and spread over cooled brownies.
- In another bowl, add the milk and pudding mix and beat until smooth. Refrigerate for 5 minutes then spread over the cream cheese layer.
- Spread with remaining whipped topping over the pudding layer. Refrigerate until serving. Top with shaved chocolate id desired before serving. Makes 12-15 servings.