- 1 lb radiatore or rotini pasta, cooked according to pkg directions and rinsed in cold water
- 2 cups cooked and diced chicken breast
- 3 cups small broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 3/4 cup sliced and toasted almonds
- 4 diced green onion
For The Dressing
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp dried Italian seasoning
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- In an extra large bowl, add in the cooked pasta, chicken, broccoli, raisins, celery, almonds, and green onion.
- In another bowl, and the dressing ingredients and whisk together. Add the dressing to the bowl with the salad ingredients and toss to combine and coat.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve. Serves 6-8 as a a main dish.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Chicken
- Method: Stove Top
- Cuisine: American