- 8 Eggo Homestyle or Buttermilk Waffles, toasted according to package
- 1 (3.4 oz) pkg. French vanilla or vanilla instant pudding
- 1 1/4 cup whipping cream, divided
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- In a bowl, beat together the pudding mix, 3/4 cup whipping cream, and 3/4 cup milk for 2 minutes. Place in the refrigerator.
- in a microwave safe bowl, add the remaining 1/2 cup whipping cream with 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips. Microwave for 20 seconds and stir. Then microwave in 10 second intervals until chocolate chips are melted and is well combined.
- Place 4 of the toasted waffles on serving plates. Divide pudding mixture between the waffles. Spread the pudding evenly over the 4 waffles.
- Top with the remaining 4 waffles. Pour the chocolate mixture over each of the 4 waffles allowing some of the chocolate to run down the sides. Serves 4.