- 2 cup flour
- ¼ cup sugar
- 4 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 ½ cup milk
- 1 cup (8-oz) sour cream (I used light sour cream)
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 c. fresh or frozen blueberries (I used frozen that were partially thawed)
- Combine dry ingredients in a bowl.
- In another bowl, beat the eggs. Add milk, sour cream, and butter; mix well. Stir into dry ingredients just until blended.
- Fold in the blueberries. Pour batter by ¼ cupfuls onto a greased hot griddle; flip when golden on bottom. Cook until the second side is golden brown.