- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened (I used reduced fat)
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 cup cold water
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped (just whipped, DO NOT add any thing else to it)
- 2 medium bananas, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 prepared Nilla wafer crust
- additional blueberries for garnish, optional
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in the condensed milk until smooth. Then beat in the water and pudding mix. Fold in whipped cream.
- In a resealable plastic bag, add bananas and lemon juice; toss until bananas are coated. Drain and discard lemon juice.
- Spread with half of the cream cheese mixture into Nilla wafer crust. Top with bananas and blueberries. Spread with remaining cream cheese mixture. Refrigerate for 3 hours or until set. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 8 servings. (Next time I’m going to do 2 pie crusts and double the bananas and blueberries to make 2 pies and top them off with some sweetened whipped cream. As you can see in the picture these was tons on filling for just one pie)