- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/8 tsp salt
- pepper to taste
- 8 slices toasted bread
- 4 iceberg lettuce leaves
- 8 strips cooked bacon, halved
- 3 roma tomatoes, sliced (or use turkey in place of the tomatoes)
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, vinegar, salt, and pepper.
- Spread some of the mayo mixture over each slice of toast.
- Top four of the slices of toast with bacon followed by lettuce and tomato slice.
- Top with the remaining 4 slices of toast. Makes 4 sandwiches.