- 8 slices white bread
- 1/2 cup butter
- 16 slices American Cheese Singles
- 6–8 slices bacon, cooked
- 4 pieces of lettuce
- 2 roma tomatoes sliced thin
- To make each sandwich, take 2 slices of the bread and butter over one side of each piece.
- Add the slices of bread to the skillet butter side down.
- Top each piece with a slice of cheese. Top one piece with 4 slices of tomato and one with 1 1/2 to 2 slices of bacon.
- Cook the bread in the skilet over medium heat until both pieces are grilled to a light brown.
- Remove from skillet and place a piece of lettuce on the piece with the tomato. Then top with the other slice of bread. Serve immediately. Re peat the proccess to make the remaining 3 sandwiches. Makes 4 sandwiches.
- Category: Sandwiches
- Method: Stove Top
- Cuisine: American