- 1 Tbsp olive oil, plus additional for crust
- 1 cup onion that has been quartered and thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp minced roasted garlic
- 4 oz mushrooms, chopped
- 1 ball prepared pizza dough
- 1 cup prepared Alfredo sauce
- 1 cup shredded smoked mozzarella
- 4 oz fresh mozzarella, torn into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 (6 oz) can extra-large California Black Ripe Olives, cut into quarters chicken breast, cooked and sliced thin
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh rosemary
- Freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a skillet, heat the 1Tbsp olive oil over medium heat. Add onion, garlic, and mushrooms and cook until onions are soft (about 10 minutes). Set aside.
- Roll pizza dough into a very thin oval.Transfer to parchment lined baking sheet and light brush with olive oil.
- Then top crust with Alfredo sauce followed by mushroom mixture, cheese, chicken, and rosemary. Sprinkle with olives.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 10 to 15 minutes until cheese is melted and crust is brown around the edges.
- Serve with Parmigiano-Reggiano. Serves 4.