- 1 (15 oz) can corn, drained
- 1 (15 oz) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (10 oz.) can Ro*tel, (I use mild – a 15 oz can of petite diced tomatoes will also work)
- 1/2 – 1 cup prepared Italian dressing
- 1/2 Tbsp lime juice
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- Add corn, black beans, and rotel to a bowl. Use enough salad dressing to cover all of the mixture. Add lime juice and chili powder and mix well.
- Put in refrigerator for at least 1 hour but 12-24 hours is best. When ready to serve, drain salsa in a colander to remove excess liquid. Serve with tortilla chips.