- 1 can (16.3 oz) Pillsbury® Grands! Flaky Layers refrigerated biscuits (I used the buttermilk flaky layers)
- 2 Tbsp butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup sweet onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup diced red or green pepper
- 6 large eggs
- 1/4 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 cup (4 oz) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 4 cooked sausage patties, or whatever meat you want
- Place butter, onion, and green pepper in a lightly greased 9-inch square pan. Bake at 425° for 7 to 8 minutes.
- Whisk together eggs and next 3 ingredients. Pour into hot onion/pepper mixture; sprinkle with cheese. You can also sprinkle you cooked 1/2 cup of cooked bacon, sausage, or ham at this point. Bake for 12 minutes or until set.
- Meanwhile, heat Belgian or regular waffle maker (to make 2 or 4 waffle sections at a time). Separate dough into 8 biscuits; press or roll each into 4-inch round. Depending on size of waffle maker, place 2 to 4 biscuit rounds at a time in hot waffle maker. Bake 2 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 1 to 2 minutes.
- When egg is done cooking, let stand 10 minutes. Cut into 4 squares. Serve on biscuits waffles with cooked sausage patties. Serves 4.