- 3 cups non-fat dry milk
- 1–1/2 cups white chocolate chips
- 2 cups (8 ounces) confectioners’ sugar
- 1–1/2 cups (4–1/2 ounces (Dutch processed cocoa)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Place the dry milk and white chocolate chips into a food processor (I think a good blender could work also). Process in the ingredients in the food processor until it becomes a nice powder.
- Add the powder to a large bowl and add the remaining ingredients. Whisk together until well blended with no clumps. (The white chocolate/dry milk mixture likes to clump together)
- Store in an airtight container.
- To make hot cocoa, add 1/3 cup of this mixture into 1 cup of hot milk (I even used Skim) and stir until well combined and the mixture has dissolved.