- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 small-medium onion, diced
- 5 cups beef broth, this is just under 3 (15 oz) cans
- 1 (14 oz) can petite diced tomatoes
- 1 (10 3/4 oz) can tomato soup
- 1 (6 oz) can tomato paste
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 3 Tbsp A1 steak sauce
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 cups dry macaroni, cooked
- In a stock pot, brown ground beef and onion together until beef is fully cooked. Drain off any excess grease.
- Then mix in the beef broth, diced tomatoes, tomato soup, tomato paste, carrots, steak sauce, worcestershire, basil, garlic, salt, and pepper. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce to a simmer and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add cooked macaroni and cooked until heated. At this point if the soup is too thick for you, feel free to add water to get the right consistency. I like it fairly thick. Serves 5-6.