- 1 1/2 cups uncooked instant rice
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 (10 3/4 oz) can condensed tomato soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/2 Tbsp dried minced onion
- 1/2 Tbsp dried chives
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Prepare rice in the microwave according to package directions.
- In the meantime, brown beef and onion together in a skillet. Drain off any excess grease.
- Next add in the corn, tomato soup, milk, salt, pepper, dried minced onion, and dried chives. Bring to a simmer and simmer to 10 minutes.
- Add in cheese and cooked rice, stir until combined and melted. Serves 4-5.