- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 pkg taco seasoning mix
- 1 (16 oz) can refried beans
- 1 cup chili con queso
- 4 burrito sized tortillas, warmed
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- Brown ground beef in a skillet. Drain off any excess grease. Add in the taco seasoning and cook according to pkg directions. Set aside.
- Heat refried bean until heated through.
- Heat queso until warm.
- To assemble, lay 1 warm tortilla out flat. Spread 1/4 of the queso onto the tortilla leaving space around the edges.
- Carefully spread 1/4 of the refried beans over the queso.
- Spoon 1/4 of the prepared beef down the middle of the tortilla on top of the beans.
- Sprinkle with 1/4 the amount of cheese on top of the beef. Add a couple dollops of sour cream.
- Roll up sides and serve warm. Repeat he same process until all the burritos are made. Makes 4 burritos.