- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (10 3/4 oz) can Campbell’s Condensed Tomato Soup (regular or 25% Less Sodium)
- 1 cup salsa OR picante sauce
- 1/2 cup milk
- 6 flour tortillas (8-inch) OR 8 corn tortilla (6-inch), cut into 1-inch pieces (I use my pizza cutter to do this)
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (about 4 ounces)
- Cook the beef in a large skillet over medium-high heat until it’s well browned, stirring often. Pour off any fat.
- Stir the soup, salsa, milk, tortillas and half the cheese in the skillet. Spoon the beef mixture into a 2-quart shallow baking dish. Cover the baking dish.
- Bake at 400°F. for 30 minutes or until the beef mixture is hot and bubbly. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese. (I put it back in the oven for 5 min to get the cheese nice and melty)