- 1 (16 oz) pkg extra wide egg noodles
- 1 lb ground beef
- salt and pepper, to taste
- ½ tsp chili powder
- ¼ tsp cumin
- 4 oz cream cheese
- ¼ cup light sour cream
- 1 (10 oz) can enchilada sauce
- 1 cup shredded Monterrey jack cheese
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels, thawed
- 1 (4 oz) can diced green chiles
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cook the egg noodles according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, brown the beef until fully cooked and season with salt and pepper. Drain of the excess grease and add in the chili powder, cumin, and cream cheese – mix until melted
- Remove the beef mixture from the heat and mix in the enchilada sauce, corn, sour cream, Monterrey jack cheese, and green chiles.
- Mix in the cooked egg noodles and place in a 9×13 inch casserole dish. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese. Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Category: Beef
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: Mexican