- 2 lbs. boneless beef chuck roast, cut into slices
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1/2 cup oyster sauce
- 1 (12 oz) bag frozen broccoli florets
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 Tbsp cornstarch
- hot cooked rice, to serve over
- sesame seeds, optional for garnish
- Place beef slices into your slow cooker and pour the beef broth and oyster sauce over the beef.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or 3-4 hours on high.
- When beef is about ready, cook broccoli according to pkg directions in the microwave.
- In a small bowl, combine the water and cornstarch together until well blended and there are no lumps. Add the the cooked beef mixture in the slow cooker and stir to combine.
- Once broccoli is cooked, drain off any water and add to the beef. Stir to combine.
- Cook for another few minutes in the slow cooker until the sauce is thick. Serve over cooker rice and sprinkle with sesame seeds if desired. Serves 4-6.