- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 boneless pork roast (2–1/2 pounds)
- 1 (18 oz) bottle barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp seasoned salt
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 8 submarine buns, split
- Place onion and roast in the bottom of a 5-qt. slow cooker.
- In a small bowl, combine the barbecue sauce, honey, garlic, seasoned salt and ginger. Pour mixture over meat.
- Cover and cook on high for 5-6 hours or until meat is tender.
- Remove meat from crock pot and shred return to the slow cooker. Serve on sub rolls. Serves 8-16.