- 1 package (22 ounces) frozen waffle-cut fries
- 1–1/2 cups prepared shredded barbecued chicken
- 1 cup shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped dill pickle
- Prepare fries according to package directions.
- Once cooked, place in a 10-in. ovenproof skillet or baking sheet.
- Top with chicken, cheese and onion. Bake at 425 for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Remove from oven and top with lettuce, tomato and pickle.
- Serves 8 as an appetizer or 3-4 as a main dish.