- 8 corn tortillas
- olive oil
- 3 cups cooked and shredded chicken
- 1 1/2 cups barbecue sauce, divided (I like Sweet Baby Ray’s)
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Lightly brush both sides of the tortillas with olive oil and place on a baking sheet. Lightly spinkle to top side with salt if desired. Baked at 400 degrees for 4-5 minutes per side, until crispy. Turn oven down to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, combine the chicken and 1 cup of the bbq sauce together.
- Divide the chicken between the tostada shells and top each with 1/4 cup of cheese.
- Bake for 6 to 8 minutes, just until the cheese is melted.
- Remove from the oven and drizzle with the remaining ½ cup barbecue sauce. Sprinkle with green onions. MAkes 8 servings.
- Category: Chicken
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American