- 1 loaf french bread or 4 french bread sandwich rolls
- 3/4 cup bbq sauce (I use Sweet baby Ray’s), divided
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella, divided
- 1 cup cooked and diced chicken
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 2 Tbsp chopped cilantro
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut french bread or rolls in halve lengthwise.
- Spread bbq sauce over the bread saving about 2 Tbsp of sauce if desired for drizzling before serving.
- Sprinkle 3/4 cup of cheese over the bread. Then top with chicken and red onion. Then sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
- Place on a baking sheet and bake at 400 degrees for 12-17 minutes until cheese has melted and started to brown.
- Drizzle with reserved bbq sauce and sprinkle with cilantro if desired. Serves 8-10.