- 1 1/2 lb ground beef
- 1/2 diced onion
- 1 (14.5 oz) can petite diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 tsp Better Than Bouillon
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 6 buns (toasting them is optional)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese shredded, optional
- In a large skillet, brown the ground beef and onion together. Once fully browned, drain off any excess grease.
- Mix in the tomatoes, bouillon, ketchup, bbq sauce, and Worcestershire sauce. Bring to a simmer and cook for about 5-6 minutes until the sauce has thickened.
- Spoon mixture onto buns and top with shredded cheddar cheese if desired.