- 1/2 cup softened butter
- 3 Tbsp prepared pesto
- 1 loaf french bread sliced in half horizontally
- 1 1/2 cup shredded parmesan
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a small bowl, combine the butter and pesto until well blended.
- Spread the butter of the halves of french bread.
- Place the halves together and wrap in aluminum foil. Bake for in a 400ºF oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove bread from oven. Separate halves and place on a baking sheet.
- Sprinkle each half with 3/4 cup shredded parmesan.
- Turn oven to broil and broil bread until cheese is bubbly and melted. Serves 8.