- 1 (18.25-oz.) pkg white cake mix
- 1 1/4 cups buttermilk
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- non-stick cooking spray
- Add all of the ingredients into a large mixing bowl. Beat on low speed with an electric mixer just until dry ingredients are moistened. Increase speed to medium, and beat 2 minutes or until batter is smooth.
- Line 24 muffin cups with paper baking cups. Spray inside of baking cups with cooking spray.
- Divide batter evenly between baking cups, filling each two-thirds full.
- Bake at 350° for 25 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pans on wire racks 10 minutes; remove cupcakes from pans to wire racks, and cool 1 hour or until completely cool. Makes 24 cupcakes.