- 1 (14 oz) can Eagle Brand sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup half and half
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 Tbsp vanilla
- 2 cups whipping cream
- In a large bowl, combine the sweetened condensed milk with the half and half, salt, and vanilla. Stir until well blended.
- In a another bowl, whip the whipping cream until soft peaks form.
- Fold the whipped cream into the sweetened condensed milk.
- Place in a 9 x 5 loaf pan or other similar container. At this point you can also add in mix ins. You can do it in layers or swirl it in.
- Cover and freeze 6 hours or until firm.