- 1 French Vanilla Cake mix plus ingredients on package to make the cake
- 3–4 very ripe bananas, mashed (I use 3)
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 chopped Pecans
- approximately 20 whole pecans
- 1 8 oz package cream cheese, room temp
- 1/2 cup butter, room temp
- 1 pound confectioners sugar, sifted
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Make your cake as directed on the package, adding the banana’s and Cinnamon to the cake mixture. Bake as directed.
- In a bowl blend the cream cheese, butter, gradually add the confectioners sugar and beat till light and fluffy. Beat in the Vanilla.
- Frost the first layer top and sprinkle on the chopped Pecans, add the second layer and continue frosting the cake until entire cake is covered.
- Carefully place the whole pecan pieces around the edge of the cake.