- One batch of my Crepe Recipe (the one I shared yesterday)
- Brown Sugar Caramel Sauce (recipe below)
- 3–4 Bananas
- Toasted Macadamia Nuts
- Toasted Coconut
- Sweetened Whipped Cream
- Place crepe on plate, and slice ½ banana onto center of crepe.
- Lightly spoon some of the caramel sauce onto the bananas. Spoon on a dollop of whipped cream.
- Make a cone shape by folding half of the crepe ½ way, and then folding its opposite side to form the cone shape.
- Lightly drizzle more caramel on top, sprinkle with toasted Macadamia nuts and coconut.
- Dust with powdered sugar. Enjoy! Serves 6-8.