- 1/4 cup balsamic vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 lb. top sirloin beef steak, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 2 cups cherry or grape tomatoes
- In a bowl, whisk together the vinaigrette, barbecue sauce, and mustard. Set aside half of the mixture in another bowl to use later for basting.
- Add the beef to the remaining sauce mixture and toss to coat.
- Thread meat on skewers alternating with the tomatoes (I used 10 skewers).
- Grill over medium heat 6-9 minutes until beef reaches desired doneness, turning occasionally and basting with reserved sauce during the last couple minutes of cooking.