- 3–4 chicken breasts (just depends on how big your chicken breast are)
- 6–8 slices Swiss cheese
- 1 (10 3/4 oz) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1 box Stove Top Stuffing (or other similar boxed stuffing mix)
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Pound chicken breast to even out the thickness of the chicken. I place the chicken in between two pieces of plastic wrap and pound with a rolling pin or the flat side of a kitchen mallet. Cut each breast in half.
- Place chicken breasts in a sprayed 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- Top chicken with slices of Swiss cheese.
- In a bowl, mix soup and milk until well blended.
- Pour soup mixture over chicken.
- Then top the chicken with the dry stuffing mix. Drizzle melted butter on the stuffing.
- Baked, covered with foil, at 350 degrees for 45 minutes. Remove foil and bake 5-10 minutes longer until the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165 degrees. Serves 6-8.