- 1 (16 oz) pkg Spaghetti, cooked according to package directions
- 5 cups shredded mozzarela
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup half and half
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp basil
- pepper to taste
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 lb ground beef or sausage
- 1 (24 oz) jar marinara sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9 x 13 inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the mozzarella, ricotta, sour cream, half and half, 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese, oregano, basil, pepper, garlic, and salt.
- Once combined toss with cooked spaghetti. Pour mixture into prepared 9 x 13 pan and spread out so mixture is even in the pan. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese and cover with foil.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- While pasta bakes, brown beef or sausage in a large skillet. Drain off any grease. Then mix in jar of marinara and heat until warm.
- To serve, cut pasta into squares and top with meat sauce. Serves 12.