- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 (1 oz) pkg dry ranch dressing mix
- 1 1/2 cup crushed corn flakes
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 3500 degrees. Spray a 9 x 13 inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Add ranch dressing mix, crushed corn flakes, and parmesan cheese to a gallon sized freezer bag. Add chicken breasts to the bag one at a time. Shake to coat the chicken each time and then place each chicken breasts in the baking pan.
- Sprinkle any of the remaining coating over the chicken breats in the dish.
- Bake chicken at 375 degrees for 40 minutes, check at 25 minutes to make sure coating isn’t getting too brown. If needed cover with foil at that point to prevent the coating from burning. Serves 4.