- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp melted butter
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 2 sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 4 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- parsley, fresh or dried
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- in a gallon sized ziploc bag, add the garlic, olive oil, butter, garlic salt, and Italian seasoning along with the diced sweet potatoes. Seal the bag and toss until well coated.
- add in the Parmesan cheese, seal again and shake until coated.
- Pour out of the bag on a foil lined baking sheet and spread out evenly. Bake at 400 degrees for 18-20 minutes until tender.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve. Serves 4.