- 8 oz uncooked tube or spiral pasta
- 1 lb ground beef
- 6 strips of cooked bacon, diced
- 1 can condensed tomato soup
- 1 cup (4 ounces) cheddar cheese, shredded
- Barbecue sauce, to taste
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a skillet cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain and set aside.
- Drain pasta; add to skillet. Add bacon, soup, and beef; heat through. Mix in desired amount of barbecue sauce.
- Sprinkle with cheese; cover and cook until the cheese is melted. 4-6 servings