- 3 large avocados, finely diced
- 10 roma tomatoes, diced
- 1 (14.5 oz) can corn, drained (I used the white and yellow mixed)
- 1 (14.5 oz) can white beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup cilantro, minced
- 1 pkg. dry Italian dressing mix
- about 1/2 cup of Italian dressing
- Combine all of the above ingredients in a large bowl and stir to combine. You want the vegetables to be coated with the dressing. You can add more if needed.
- Allow to chill in the fridge for at least 1 hour before serving.